As parents, we wish to help our children develop.
In this book, biochemist and cancer researcher Hanne S. Finstad explores how the child’s brain works and develops. Through actionable advice, Finstad shows parents how to stimulate their child’s brain development in the best way. This powerful approach will give the child the best possible starting point for learning how to read, write, and calculate – but also to develop creativity and fine motor skills.
The book is packed with useful tips and exercises that foster joy for learning and a sense of accomplishment in the child.
- The brains potential and limitations
- The infant and toddler brain
- Language comprehension and reading
- Number sense and mathematics
- Electronic games and apps – Good or bad?
- Music and creativity
- Rest and activity
- Working memory test